minimewtwominimewtwo

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

SimProphet SimProphet

Aaand nothing happens, I type something in and absolutely nothing happens the game just freezes.

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

I found a bug where my speed multiplyer goes down instead of up whenever I buy an animal that is supposed to increase quest speed I start of with 0.4 and buy the time I get the gobblin its down to 0.37 shouldn't it have increased not decreased?

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

I Found a Bug:
I've earned enough gold to hire Terra but the hire button remains dark and unclickable, it says I need 1.000e70 gold and I have over 2.000e70

Othello Othello

Your instructions/help didn't explain a thing and you had no information on what the controls were.
I felt utterly lost and had no idea what I was doing.
2 stars becuase I think it's worth developing.
I suggest an update with better instructions/help.

flashcode responds:

Bunker Down 2030 Bunker Down 2030

Not bad but woul be alot better if there wasn't an event every week so you had a chance at keeping up with demand. or even the option of upgrading the floors to increase their production.

KoberGirl responds:

Agreed. Upgrading the bunker and recruiting new workers are some next steps I plan to work on.

One World One World

Ihope you are goingto add to this because it's a nice start for a game.
Also whae I added plants I thought that I might start to see green moving over the land but was dissapointed when this didn't occur, something for next time prehaps.
Looking forward to what you make next.

The Final Happy Hour The Final Happy Hour

Awesome game but the Medals aren't working.

Reincarnation: ITNOE Reincarnation: ITNOE

It's been over an hour an a half but the clock is still only at 12:24

Sim Sky Park Sim Sky Park

Same problem as gmerah. It loads then says download latest flash player which I have. so game is unplayable.

Horse Rancher Horse Rancher

Allright game, but what's the point of the training option when it does nothing.